Construction Punch List highlights key elements of the project. To accomplish the construction project punch list is required and working needs to be done according to it. It acts like a to-do-list in project management. Its Template Excels highlight schedules and characteristics of the project through the punch list.
Imagine yourself as a manager in the construction project and you have the key responsibility of managing resources and project financing to complete the project on time. Effective designing process and avoiding risk management is also required for the effective fulfillment of the construction project.
Just like the Construction Report template, this template is helping managers regarding creating daily invoices.
Features of Punch List Template Excel
- It clearly indicates the key objectives of projects.
- Issues can be detected through it.
- Solving issues on time or before time helps in saving time and fulfilling projects on time.
- It keeps track of all the workers on the construction site.
- It shows assigned jobs to workers.
- In construction projects, multiple companies and contractors are involved.
- To show any issue and problem to any contractor it can be used.
- It shows expectations from a specific job in the project.
- It is helpful as it clearly shows when the contractor or company involved will be paid for a specific stage.
- It clearly highlights the stage of work and also when a worker is being paid.
- It reduces the chances of work left in between by contractor.
Different software’s are available for this important task online. In case of any uncompleted job or exceeding the time limit of any specific job it can be highlighted. Emails can be sent to contractor therefore efficiency of work can be made better.
A template of this sort shows schedules of work and interconnected jobs. Therefore in case of any pending job from the schedule can show which other jobs will also be affected by this job. It shows the main goals of the project therefore at any stage it can be viewed to identify problems and make working capacity better.
PRINTABLE Construction PuNCH LIST Template EXCEL
Download how you can create custom printable contractor invoices/receipts through Microsoft Excel format. Independent or commercial base U.K format receipt according to your demand. An invoice is just a fancy word for the bill. This is a bill you give someone who owes you money for services or goods you have provided. Unlike a regular bill, UN invoice must contain information like:
- Description of goods or services
- Price of goods or an hourly rate of services
- Number of goods or number of hours
- Amount due per each good or service
- Total amount due
- Contractor’s information
- Client information
- The payment policy
- Company or freelance logo (optional)
Creating your own template, don’t hold back on making it easy on the eyes. If you don’t have access to a designer that’s alright as Microsoft gives you a lot of user-friendly options to customize your documents if you take the time out for that. It is recommended that you include your logo as that will increase the integrity of the invoice.
CONTRACTOR PUNCH LIst TEMPLATE
To make your invoice in Word follow these instructions:
Create a header having your company name, logo and the word “invoice” written on it.
Then in the body text area write, “Contractor information” in bold.
Under that go to the insert tab and create a table that has three columns and two rows and in any order, you wish to fill each row with one of the following:
- Office Phone number
- Cell number
Step 4) Repeat step three for “Client Information”
Step 5) Give a heading, “Charges”.
Under the heading create a table that has five columns and as many rows as you want.
Name each column respectively as
- Description of work performed
- Duration of work (from-to)
- Hourly rate of work
- of hours
In the last row of the table, create a total amount cell and input the sum formula into it.
Give the heading, “Comments” and leave some space under it if you would like to write a few extra comments or information there.
Give the heading, “Confirmation of payment” and create two signature lines; one for the contractor and one for the client.
You can create a footer that has your company’s payment policy in fine print, of course, this is optional.
With this, your template is done and you are free to save it as a template by making sure the file type is “Word Template” and your good to go.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD Construction PUNCH LIST TEMPLATE?
If you are downloading the template, then make sure you scan it for viruses before opening it outside of the protected view. Customize it if needed and save it as a Word template again or skip this step if you like it as it is. You can find the template easily online.